9.14.2006

a three minute activity


Here he is with a lunch he made me last month.
I think taking spouses for granted is terrible. Don’t you? But it’s altogether too common. I have to admit that I forget how great my man is OFTEN. He’s the type of guy who will bring me the perfect sundae late at night (he’s mastered the complexity—banana on bottom, three mini scoops of various heavenly ice creams, walnuts and caramel butterscotch topping). Three years ago he did all the Christmas shopping for our 3 kids because I was writing my thesis and couldn’t bare to delve into the world of Calico Critters, Rokenbok trains and more Legos. He bought a microscope for our kids so they can collect spiders, blood on bandaids and other random things and study them. He’s always trying to find new music I would like since I’m sick of everything on my ipod. Those really are the dumb things though. He supports every dream I have. For that, I am going to make him one of those name poems. You should do the same thing…..TODAY! Put it on their pillow or email it to them. It could be fun if you try it.

N—Numero Uno
A—Alby
T—Thoughtful
H—Handsome
A—Athletic
N—Nester
I hope your loved ones’ initials are easier and more interesting...