8.29.2007

Men Like When Women Wake Up Happy


I sold this skirt to a cool woman at San Francisco Fashion Week. She told me the next day she wore it and got two compliments...from men. We laughed about how somehow Pronk clothing appeals to men--even with all its darling swirl and color. Don't you love this story? It's not like they were complimenting her on a tight shirt or fishnets. This happens to me, too. It's just one of those things that happens when you wear Pronk.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bek said...

I didn't know you had a blog (Emily S outed you...) I love it.

Your clothes are so cute and fun. I can't wait to fit into them...

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susannah I absolutely love pronk style and what it is all about! I am (still)a poor student, so I don't know if I will be getting anything from pronk just yet. I can still dream though! Hope all is well.

--Stephanie Godinez

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home