what makes you wake up happy?
See directions below (copied from design mom). But first, a note about the random picture above. It's kind of a gimmick that there was a photographer at swimming lessons this summer but I could not bear to not get this one. My mom stated my feelings perfectly. Here's a quote from a recent email (she lives in Ghana with my dad where they are on a mission for our church): how could josie be smiling if she took a deep breath? it proves she will smile first and worry later--a great philosophy.
Here's to all of us waking up happy more often--smiling first and worrying later. God bless the amazing Clark and Nielsen families (and just so you know, that's just what's happening--read Stephanie's sister's blog for more info).
How this silent auction works:
1) Please place your bid by leaving a comment with your Bid Amount in the comments section. Check the comments to see the most recent High Bid. Bidding starts at $75 (retails at $280+).
2) Following the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (make sure your comment bid includes an email address or link to your blog or some way to contact you). The winner will pay the amount of their winning bid to the Stephanie and Christian PayPal account. The winner will then forward the PayPal receipt to me (susannah@pronkstyle.com) with their shipping information and I will send the items. 3) Please bid in increments of whole dollars. The auction will end at Midnight PST on Tuesday, September 9, 2008.
4) Thank you for participating!

15 Comments:
$80 emilygcraig@hotmail.com
$82
$85 nikkinbrown@yahoo.com
$100
$125
cjcadle@att.net
I am so happy to see you back here... how is the house?
Sorry about not bidding, all my money is currently floating around the universe. I hope that I don't win ALL the auctions that I am currently winning b/c that will be a very uncomfortable conversation w/ my husband.. ;-)
$150
theunderpaidkeptwoman@gmail.com
$155 so fun!
$160
cjcadle@att.net
$175!
theunderpaidkeptwoman@gmail.com
$200
steveu at infowest.com
Too cool!
$225! Bring it, bidders! It's LIBERTY FABRIC and an amazingly good cause!
$250!
I'm not afraid of you, Susie Sunshine.
Oh,I could SHINE RIGHT IN YOUR EYES IF I WANTED TO, STEVE-O!
$275 (and that's still a steal, people!)
Thank you for your support! When you finalize your totals for your auction, can you email the grand total to nienieauction@gmail.com where we are collecting totals for the many auctions that took place. Thanks again!
Post a Comment
<< Home